IGNOU CIT Solved Assignments 2020-21
Certificate in Information Technology (CIT) – IGNOU
Minimum Duration: 6 Months
Maximum Duration: 2 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 6,000
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar
10th Standard OR SSC OR IGNOU’S BPP or Microsoft’s DLC or equivalent.
This program aims to introduce the concepts of Hardware, Software, Multimedia, and Internet technologies. Also, included is a laboratory course where the student gets hands-on experience.
The main objectives of CIT are to:
Introduce the basics of Computer hardware and software concepts
- Develop algorithms and flowcharts for problem-solving
- Introduce programming concepts
- Introduce various aspects of Computer communication
- Introduce the concept of Networking
- Introduce social, legal and ethical aspects of IT
- Discuss the role of IT in various fields such as Business, Governance, Education, and Medicine
- Introduce the concept of Information System
- Discuss the latest trends in IT
- Discuss the basic principles of Internet
- Search for information on the Internet
- Discuss various applications of Internet
- Discuss the issue related to the design of a web page
- Introduce the concept of Multimedia
- Introduce the process of working with MS-Windows and Linux
- Develop and execute programs using C language
- Create databases
- Create Web Pages
CIT Solved Assignments 2020-21[table id=64 /]
Please upload the last one (CITL 001) as I’ve already done first three assignments so I’m in urgent need of CITL 001 only.
assignment has been uploaded
hii can u plaese whatsapp me on 9996918211 . I am mona garg
Please provide me syllabus of CIT. because i m planning for CIT, but i have too much confusion.